L'empire contre attaque -
L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Manchester City will have to pay Leicester in region of £75m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Commerce public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Happy meal

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 09:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City will have to pay Leicester in region of £75m Répondre en citant

Manchester City will have to pay Leicester in region of £75m for Mahrez

sbobet online 24 Manchester City will have to pay a basic fee of £60m for Riyad Mahrez, with Leicester City also to demand considerable add-ons which could push the final price closer to £75m for the 27-year-old.

The total would still be closer to the champions’ own valuation and is considerably lower than the total package of £95m demanded by the 2016 title-winners in January. That resulted in the Manchester club walking away, with the hierarchy believing the demand to be particularly unrealistic.

The Algerian is in his nation’s World Cup squad so whether any transfer can be done before the tournament begins in Russia next month is in the balance. Guardiola turned to Mahrez after Alexis Sanchez joined Manchester United in January and remains interested in adding the wide forward to bolster this area of his squad. sbobet online 24

In the winter window City never made a formal offer for the 27-year-old, who is under contract until 2020, though informal discussions between City’s chief executive, Ferran Soriano, and his opposite number, Susan Whelan, did take place. Guardiola also wants a defensive midfielder, with Napoli’s Jorginho his No 1 target. sbobet online 24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 09:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Happy meal

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 07:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fellaini signs two-year extension at Manchester United Répondre en citant

Fellaini signs two-year extension at Manchester United

agent sbobet Marouane Fellaini is set to stay at Manchester United after the midfielder signed a two-year contract extension until 2020 with an option of a further year to stay.The midfielder was set to become a free agent on July 1 and the Belgium international had stated he was going to make an announcement on his future soon. There were rumours of a move to AC Milan but United made the jump before their own player and made an announcement on Friday.

“I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player,” Fellaini told the club’s website. agent sbobet “I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve.

“I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me. My focus now is on the World Cup and I am looking forward to a successful season ahead.”Fellaini made 16 league appearances last term – with only five starts – scoring four goals as United finished a long way behind champions Manchester City. agent sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City will have to pay Leicester in region of £75m

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Commerce public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation