L'empire contre attaque -
L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah wanted to prove Chelsea wrong f

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Bar public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Happy meal

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 09:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool star Mohamed Salah wanted to prove Chelsea wrong f Répondre en citant

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah wanted to prove Chelsea wrong for selling him

sbobet asian Mohamed Salah has revealed he was always determined to return to the Premier League to prove Chelsea were wrong to sell him. The Egyptian star has enjoyed a sensational debut season for Liverpool, scoring 42 goals in 48 appearances in all competitions. Salah picked up the Football Writers' player of the year award on Wednesday to add to the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award he picked up last month.

The £39.5m Liverpool paid to sign the 25-year-old from Roma last summer now looks like a bargain and Salah admits he came back to England with a point to prove after being deemed surplus to requirements by Jose Mourinho and Chelsea in 2015. "To be honest, it was always in my mind when I left Chelsea," Salah said. "I said many times, it was always in my mind to come back because a lot of people said 'he cannot succeed here [in England] and he is not good enough for the Premier League'. sbobet asian

"So it was always in my mind to come back. I had two great seasons in Rome and everyone was telling me 'no, don't come back' but it was always in my mind that I have to come back to prove them wrong." Liverpool need a point in their final Premier League game of the season against Brighton at Anfield on Sunday to ensure they will finish fourth ahead of Chelsea. After that, their focus will shift to the Champions League final against holders Real Madrid in Kiev on May 26.

Real, who have won the competition in three of the last four seasons, go into the game as favourites but Salah insists Liverpool are quietly confident. When asked if Liverpool can win, Salah replied: "Of course we can. "We played in the semi-finals and quarter-finals against Roma and Manchester City. Both teams are very good. They have special quality and they have been outstanding this year. "But it is only one game. It is not long. It is just one step so we have to keep fighting and I am excited. Everyone in the city is excited about so let's see." sbobet asian

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Mai - 09:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Happy meal

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 07:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Everton eye £35m bid for Manchester United's Victor Lindelof Répondre en citant

Everton eye £35m bid for Manchester United's Victor Lindelof

sbobet asian Everton are reportedly keen to test Manchester United's resolve to keep Victor Lindelof this summer after a difficult first season at Old Trafford. According to a report from the Daily Mirror, Manchester United may need to brace themselves for a bid from Everton for defender Victor Lindelof, with Marco Silva seemingly keen to add the Swede to his ranks ahead of his first season at Goodison Park.

Silva is getting to grips with the Toffees squad, and one of the first issues that the fans will be hoping to see the Portuguese address this summer is the vulnerability that saw Everton concede significantly more goals than any other team in the Premier League's top eight this past season.

The Mirror reports that Lindelof could be the man that Everton look to sign during the coming months. The 23-year-old endured an extremely difficult first season at Old Trafford after his £31.5 million switch, struggling to hold down a regular place in Jose Mourinho's side and Everton are now interested to see whether they could tempt the Red Devils into selling.

The Mirror adds that Silva is a fan of Lindelof's and is now pushing for a £35 million bid - though the report suggests that some at Manchester United expect the centre-back to be given another season to prove that he can be a success before his future becomes a much more pressing talking point. sbobet asian

Despite enduring a tough time with United, Lindelof - who earns £120,000-a-week at the club, according to Spotrac - would appear to be the kind of signing that would probably excite the Goodison Park faithful as the Toffees perhaps consider life after Ashley Williams and Phil Jagielka.

Both men were disappointing this past season and Silva needs to start putting plans together regarding their replacements. Lindelof could be a fantastic option - but convincing Manchester United to sell their 2017 signing looks set to be a tough task for the new Everton boss and Marcel Brands. sbobet asian

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool star Mohamed Salah wanted to prove Chelsea wrong f

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Bar public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation