L'empire contre attaque -
L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Make Message System Like Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Commerce public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meygikaim
Happy meal

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Make Message System Like Facebook Répondre en citant

Make Message System Like Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Whether or not the sender has chosen to keep the message is flagged on the message itself. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . –Joel Brown Jun 21 '11 at 19:06 In your example, how would I run a query to select only the last message from each thread? –bigmike7801 Jun 22 '11 at 4:49 Wow! Very good and thorough answer! I'm going to go with a modified version of it. .. Or am I misunderstanding? –tom redfern Jun 21 '11 at 7:18 No, you're correct. Note that if you want to have single recipients this design holds and if you want to have multiple recipients you can use an intersection table to hold the list of recipients for each message. There are no Posts available. I'm not sure I understand why you have a "toid". Toggle navigation LanguageEnglishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDeutschEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish Login Sign Up . Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. so something like SELECT * FROM thread WHERE toid = 2 and tokeep = TRUE ORDER BY date DESC or if I want to view messages in the outbox it would be something like SELECT * FROM thread WHERE fromid = 2 and fromkeep = TRUE ORDER BY date DESC. This way let's me just select everything from the thread table and then do a join with the user table to display everything I need. Please try again later (or) try a different category. There can be mulitple recipients, each of which have their own ability to keep the message or not, as well as the ability to track the date and time when the recipient reads the message. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Follow Me: Follow 9lessons Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. 404 Not Found The page you were looking for does not actually exist on Vasplus Programming Blog . I would think that you would either have no recipient (i.e. Copyright CodeDodle, K. How to correct this? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" The use of T[] as a template parameter Remapping keybindings within items loop How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Compare two numbers given as strings Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? How should I respond to questions asked before being allowed to enter the United States? How many Donuts? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? more hot questions question feed default . Also, for the inbox view, I'm able to just query all threads based on a userid. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '11 at 11:46 answered Jun 21 '11 at 12:52 Joel Brown 10.5k33250 Hi Joel, would you mind showing me how you would set up your tables, I'm not quite following how you would do it. The relationship between messages is used for sorting them into threads visually. php sql design-patterns database-design messaging shareimprove this question edited Jun 26 '11 at 19:02 asked Jun 21 '11 at 4:12 bigmike7801 1,65073165 3 Why does the thread need a toid and a fromid? The message is the thing which binds together a sender and a receiver. Does that make sense? –bigmike7801 Jun 21 '11 at 14:42 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 44 down vote accepted Why don't you separate out message relationships from user's view of each message? I would do the threading by a self-referencing relationship on message. Assuming (for simplicity) that you are posting to a board, so only the "from" is important, then you have your message table, with self-referencing relationship for threading, a user table, and then an intersection table between user and message that stores which messages have been read by each user. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Tamil Selvan 2013-2015 Sitemap Privacy . If a user opens a thread when there's a new message, then toread is updated to true UPDATE thread SET toread = TRUE WHERE threadid = 4. –bigmike7801 Jun 23 '11 at 18:22 show 1 more comment up vote 5 down vote Your approach might be the most intuitive and easiest, but if you have a large amount of threads you will get performance issues here. 2008-2018 9lessons.info Made in India. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career 5a02188284
facebook profile viewer unlocker version 5.0 free downloadfacebook messenger for nintendo dsihow to make blank chat on facebookfacebook android app keeps saying no internet connectionfacebook news feed plugindownload link ota facebookpicture status updates for facebookfacebook app trackinghow to unlike things you liked on facebookfriend chat (facebook chat for mobile) - s60v3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire contre attaque Index du Forum :: Partie public :: Commerce public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation